Saturday, March 18, 2006

 

blog, what blog!

Ok so I have totally forgot about my good intentions to post. But in my defense we did just move 2000 miles across the US. So the adventure continues. Missouri is beautiful. Our nearest neighbor is 3 1/2 miles away in one direction and 1 1/2 miles in the other direction.( really its a church :) ) So are still surrounded by boxes almost 2 months later. All the other times we have moved we have been unpacked a couple of days later. Not this time. This time we had 10 people and all of their stuff to pack and move. The office is in serious need of storage. This is where the majority of the boxes are. I thin to get them out of our way we will just store them in the basement for now. The other boxes, well they are my clothes. The master closet is tiny and Lance has hogged the whole thing. So as soon as the heating and air guy is done in the basement we have storage racks for my out of season stuff. Now comes the fun part. Remodeling. But that is for another day.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?